Thursday, June 12, 2014

Im Back...! And its Heavy Gear again

So,  due to a bunch of real world requirements, I have barely even touched a mini or book in months.  I then moved to the other side of the world and back again  in six months.  Crazy right?

So, when my household goods arrive soon, I will be working on getting some Heavy Gear going.  I just got my PRDF Army back from the painter.  They look great in a modified OCP pattern.  I have a bunch of Black Talons getting done next.  I am waiting on a huge NuCoal Army as well to get sent out after almost a year away from me.  Once assembled I will have three HG armies to play with. Too bad I just don't have any one to play with here.  My family will be a way for a month so I might get in some great games time permitting.  We'll see.  Next time some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...