Friday, August 7, 2015

New CAD Addiction with the hope of a 3D Printer soon

After ten months of trying to catch up with the new job, I am back.  In that time, although I have worked on a bunch of projects, I have not played a single game.  I know, sad isn't it.  Well, during the last week, during my time off, I got into trying out TinkerCAD.  It is an online, free CAD program, which is simplified by the fact that all you do is manipulate shapes rather than draw lines, etc.  I decided to start on my dream of producing 3D Renegade Legion Leviathan capital ships scaled to play with.  Although the detail is not that good, they are good enough to play with from the few I have made so far.  I have hung them in www.Thingiverse.com with the keyword : Leviathan.

Here is what I have done so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...