Sunday, September 4, 2016

Heavy Gear and Airbrushes...

 So, on a whim.. I bought an airbrush.  It was kind of on sale and I knew it was faster to paint with according to a lot of painters on the net.  I had a lot of bare metal and very limited time to paint, so I figured I should give it a shot.  WOW!

I was actually surprised how easy it is especially after watching so many painters on line talk about using the airbrush.  Its easy.  Even easier if you just get airbrush ready paints.  Base camo patterns go on super fast.

Here is a good portion of my Northern Army with British Army Green on.  Took about 20 min. to put on two coats.


Here are some of the vehicles from my NuCoal Army with two coats of tan and then some brown for cam and black for exhaust.  Total time for this model with letting it dry, and switch paint along with the rest of the army, 1.5 hours.



Here are a bunch of my Southern troops with green and grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...