Saturday, February 2, 2013

Planetary Assault Campaign Tiles

I have just arranged and spray painted my collection of GW Campaign Tiles ( https://www.google.com/search?q=Warhammer+campaign+tiles&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ZSR&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=yIYNUfLyD8G1iwLW6oG4Bw&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1516&bih=893 )
I have a combination of the 40K and the Fantasy tiles and they are fantastic for building custom campaign maps.  They are large enough to move minis on for Army counters!  I plan on using these in a Heavy Gear Campaign someday so I can replicate more of the Inter polar wars or Earth Invasions.  In the distant future, I want to play out a Renegade Legion planetary assault.  Fantastic dreams, but maybe ...someday...  They are also double sided allowing you plenty of flexibility and break down and can be stored in a small box.  Im not sure why these are not as popular as they could be.  Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...