Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Painting my German Waffen SS BA/K47 Army

I got back to using my airbrush this last weekend.  Its really quite easy to setup, use and clean.  Im not sure why I have procrastinated so much, but I really needed to get these painted.  So, over the last six months I have been slowly, or maybe quickly, buying up clearance items here and there online to build a mechanized German force for use with Bolt Action or Konflikt '47(Same rules really).  The force could also be used for DUST, THW Weird War or even Secrets of the Third Reich.  I really like the alternate WW2 setting and think it is the right mix of pre-digital and historical war game for me.  A friend got me interested and we have had a couple duels so far, but not a full on battle.  Now that I have a fairly table ready force I may be able to draw him back out onto the field of battle.

Here are some of my walkers.

The walker armored personnel carriers are really cool, but very large on the table.  I guess we will just need to use a bigger table. Next is decals and then detailing.


I don't think I can field a German force without the trademark Tiger or Panther...so why not have both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...