Friday, February 3, 2017

Leviathan 3D Modeling Reloaded (Creating the Version 2 Models)

Through online forums I have come into contact with two very motivated and talented gentlemen and coincidentally lovers of Renegade Legion: Leviathan.  With several ships from the Capital Ship book outstanding, I wanted to start looking at ways to upgrade or rebuild the current models I had made and find ways to make them more detailed straight off my low quality 3D printer.  So far we have collectively made some strides forward and it feels very good to be in a team motivated more by love of the game and less by profit.  Here are some pictures from the work so far.

Our test ship is a destroyer class Renegade/ Commonwealth ship called the Exeter.









6 comments:

  1. Are you guys going to post StLs of these ships? I have the Kraken source book and really want to make all the ships for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came upon this post. Thingiverse has his files. Search " Brian Hart" and they should come up. The models are not very detailed but its a good start. I may start remixing them with detail. Ive been trying to primt models for all my old fasa games ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came upon this post. Thingiverse has his files. Search " Brian Hart" and they should come up. The models are not very detailed but its a good start. I may start remixing them with detail. Ive been trying to primt models for all my old fasa games ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes. I did end up finding the files. Please let me know if you update the capital ship files.
      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I did a little to the Shiva. Although not truely 100% accurate it does look good once printed. (There's two versions) One has a funny gun added. Oops! ;)
      https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4573911

      Delete
  4. Will see. There are a couple of us working on a variety of projects in Slack if you wish to join and contribute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...